Travel Issues and Visa

Tourist Card

If you are travelling to Cuba you will need a Tourist Visa, also known as a Tourist Card to enter the country, along with your passport. 

The Tourist Card is issued to foreigners visiting the country as tourists on leisure travel, recreation and other events. It it sold by travel agencies accredited to the Cuban consulate. The tourist card covers a maximum of 30 days in Cuban territory and can be extended by the immigration authorities in Cuba to a maximum period of up to 30 days.